RSS

TO DO BEFORE I DIED

I want to go to London! And I hope can meet with Kate Middleton :)

 


Okay, My converse shoes will be complete! I wanna have all :'"



 THIS IS MY DREAM! I want to holiday at Paris so much. If i pray, i want go there with my friends and my boyfriend



Yeaaaah! Have fun at NY! So Excited :D



More to know about Japan Culture :)



Feel your own free!



I want cry so, none can know that i'm cry :) 



Only reduce 5kg! Come on :D



I want to move to LA but i still LOVE INDONESIA so much :****



MARCY AT AMIE! Mam, Dad, give me this bag, pleaseeeeeee :D



Or you can give me a doll from teddy house :"D



i just want to around INDONESIA before i go to other country :) Indonesia is more beautiful guys, you just don't know it!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar